Personal Data We Collect
The Personal Data we collect in connection with our sales and marketing efforts or facilitating our business relationship with you, includes:
- Your name, email address, address, and other contact information;
- Information you provide through our form fills;
- Business information, such as your company name, job title, your relationship with us, country of business;
- Billing and transaction information;
- Relationship history, such as details of your communications with us, and details of your inquiries, questions, or complaints;
- Device information, such as the number and frequency of your visits to the website, how you found our website, the internet browsers used by you, and your IP addresses.
Independent of the data we collect as part of sales and marketing efforts, Paravision collects data for product development purposes as noted below in the “Purposes for Processing Personal Data” section. If you elect to share Personal Data with us in connection with our product development efforts, it may include:
- Photographs and/or videos of you;
- Your demographic information, including, gender, age, race, country of origin, and country of residence;
How We Collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data:
- In connection with our sales and marketing efforts: (i) when you engage with us to purchase our services or when you submit forms to contact us to obtain more information about Paravision®, or (ii) through the use of a cookie or other similar technology on our website, or (iii) through third parties who are contractually obligated to obtain your consent for any Personal Data they provide us.
- In connection with our product development efforts: (a) when you allow us to photograph or video record you or you provide us with photographs or videos, or (b) through third parties who are contractually obligated to obtain your consent for any Personal Data they provide us, or (c) through public datasets.
Purposes for Processing Personal Data
We process your Personal Data for various purposes.
In connection with our sales and marketing efforts, purposes such as:
- To respond to a specific inquiry as well as communications about the products and services in the context of our business relationship.
- To manage our business relationship with you, to send you information about our products and services, to facilitate transactions, to deliver our products and services, to process payments, to send you important information regarding our relationship with you, our services, any changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and procedures, and/or other administrative information, and to provide you with customer service.
- To provide and improve our product and service offerings, tailor your experience on the sites and our marketing efforts, and create aggregate internal reports on site usage activity, such as views of certain pages as content.
- To send you the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, special offers, and other information about Paravision’s software and services (including marketing-related newsletters) as well as events.
- To detect illegal activity or defend against legal claims.
In connection with our product development efforts, purposes such as:
- To develop, enhance and improve our products and services.
- To detect illegal activity or defend against legal claims.
We do not sell access to your Personal Data as part of a commercial product or service, whether as part of an aggregated identity or image database or otherwise.
We need to collect certain Personal Data in order to provide the requested services to you or to be able to perform our contract with you. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide the services or certain functionalities of our website.
In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to process the Personal Data or we may otherwise need the Personal Data for our legitimate business purposes, such as to comply with applicable laws and regulations, for data analysis, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to prevent fraud and ensure the security of our systems, to conduct internal investigations and audits, to enforce our terms and conditions, for dispute resolution purposes, and to facilitate mergers, acquisitions and other reorganizations and restructurings of our business (including prospective transactions).
Sharing of Personal Data
In connection with our sales and marketing efforts, we may share your Personal Data with our third-party service providers, such as consultants, legal service providers, hosting service providers, software service providers, IT, and related infrastructure providers, but only to assist us with our business operations. Where relevant, we will ensure that contractual safeguards are implemented with these third-party service providers. If you express interest in learning more about our business partner’s services or products, we will request your consent prior to sharing any Personal Data with such business partner.
In connection with our product development efforts, we may share your Personal Data with our third-party service providers, such as third party photographers, consultants, legal service providers, hosting service providers, software service providers, IT and related infrastructure providers, but only to assist us with our business operations. Where relevant, we will ensure that contractual safeguards are implemented with these third-party service providers.
We may share your Personal Data as required by law with public, regulatory, and government authorities.
In case of a merger, acquisition, and/or other reorganizations and restructurings of our business (including prospective transactions), we may share your Personal Data with, or transfer your Personal Data to, (potential) buyers, acquirers, or business partners, as necessary to facilitate and/or effectuate such (potential) merger, acquisition and/or other reorganizations and restructurings.
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, government authorities, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Data.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Paravision® has implemented reasonable technical security measures to help protect your Personal Data against loss and to safeguard your Personal Data against access by unauthorized persons. We consider the protection of sensitive information to be a sound business practice, and to that end, we employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Data. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “How to contact us” heading below.
We retain Personal Data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need or legal obligation to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements).
If you have questions about or need further information concerning how we collect and use your Personal Data, please email us at [email protected] or use the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
If you would like to request to access, correct or update Personal Data or request that we delete Personal Data (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us in accordance with the “How to contact us” heading below. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
You may unsubscribe at any time from marketing communications from us by clicking here and unsubscribing, and we will cease sending you further marketing communications.
Children’s Online Privacy
Note: You must be 16 years old or older to use the Paravision® website. We do not knowingly collect information through our website from individuals under the age of 16.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our social media pages
How to Contact Us